- Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline of 23:59 CET on March 31st, 2021.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the abstract platform, alongside the conflict of interest form.
- No references, tables or graphics should be included in the abstract.
- The submitting author of an abstract is requested to declare any potential conflicts of interest for all authors (Conflict of interest form).
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the abstract submission deadline.
- Please specify 2 of the following keywords on the abstract form:
- Dietary patterns
- Personalized nutrition
- Genetic/epigenetic tags
- Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Affiliation details: department, institution, city and state
- Conflict of interest
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – limited to 350 words
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Reviewing & Acceptance
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the reviewing committee of which you will be notified second week of April by e-mail. Based on the decision of this committee, abstracts will be presented during the conference either in the oral sessions or in the poster sessions.
- Only DNSG2021 registered attendants can submit an abstract. If you haven't registered yet please register online first by clicking here, it only takes a few minutes.
- Cancellations of the registration because of non-acceptance of the submitted abstract will be refunded 75%.
Please note that only abstracts that have been submitted properly will be considered for the Congress.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org