The poster should be no larger than 120 cm (in height) by 85 cm (in width) (1.2m x 0.85m), vertical/portrait format. This is the size of the usable surface of the display panels. Do NOT exceed the size of the display panel.
- Each poster must have a title and author list which should be the same as that on the Abstract.
- The poster should be readable from a distance of 1.5 – 2m.
- The text should be no less than 8 mm (22-point font) and preferably larger.
- Use a constant font throughout the poster.
- Use photos or flow charts to help your audience better visualize the materials and methods used. Graphs should have titles, the axes should be named, and units should be quantified. Tables should also be titled.
- Do not include references unless it is imperative.
- Please include financial disclosure.
Exact poster presentation times will be provided and published closer to the Congress.